Skip to main content

Introductory Abstract


This blog is an outline of Liberia’s history from 16th century to the 20th century.  Based on my Christian background and my personal search for the meaning behind black Africa’s sorrowful history, I cried out to Lord Jesus for answers to the question: Why has Liberia and black Africa, both part of the richest continent on earth, continuously walked the path of ignorance, poverty and disease amongst their brother nation? The answer to this question came to me intuitively after my exposure to the Divine Principle and the life work of Rev Dr. & Mrs. Sun Myung Moon.

My awakening started in 1979 when I was introduced to the divine principle while pursuing my graduate studies in Power Systems Engineering in Boston, Massachusetts. That same year around Easter season, Liberia began a path of civil conflict - linked to a rice riot. The conflict lasted 24 years (1979 to 2003), symbolizing a period of  rebirth - linked to the number six (2+4 = 6). It completely destroyed our national foundation as Africa’s oldest independent nation built on Christian principles, referred to as the 1st Republic. During this 24 year (1979 to 2003) period of social-economic chaos, I came to understand the reason why black Africa, as the birthplace of modern civilization, has walked this course of suffering, instead of a path to victory.

I dedicate this blog and the future book to the pioneering forefathers of a New Africa who were unwillingly sold into slavery in the 16th century and liberated 210 years later as the founding forefathers of Liberia, a nation I have now come to call: ” Liberty In Africa”.  Around 1985 I starting feeling a spiritual calling from these ancestors to complete their liberation journey. At that time I was in complete darkness of what this Liberation Journey entailed. 

With time I began to understand how their suffering course and later liberation, had led to the planting of an absolute pillar of freedom, liberty and justice for all people of color descent in Africa. I wish to preserve for history through the future book of this blog, the understanding that Liberia is a nation of destiny for Africa, a nation with a providential meaning and purpose behind its formation. Throughout this blog, I will try to show hints of our providential calling linked to the spread of religion in Africa and culminating in the final fulfillment of God’s ideal on earth, through the 2nd Coming of Lord Jesus Christ as the late Rev Dr. Sun Myung Moon.


I am completely humbled to have been called for this task, since I am neither a seasoned writer nor a religious leader by training. My greatest dream was to become one of Africa’s greatest engineers. Yet from 1979, my life took a complete turn towards understanding the heart of God and striving to substantiate His will on Earth here in Africa.  In closing, I wish Heaven’s blessing for those who take the time to follow this blog.  Love you all forever.

Signed: Amb Rev Gerald B. Coleman, as God's Boy Child and the Black Jesus of the JC-Clan of Liberty In Africa (Liber-I-A).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Must We Each Become One with God Through the Ideal of the Holy Marriage Blessing

  I.      Prelude: Titled : Why Must We Each Become One with God Through Marriage? Author : Amb Rev Gerald B. Coleman Co-founder of True Love Family Foundation for Peace and Development in Africa Pen Name : G od’s B oy C hild Published : March 1, 2021     II. Completed Testament Age HDH Reading: I thought of you when I read this quote from "Cheon Seong Gyeong: The Holy Scripture of Cheon Il Guk" by Sun Myung Moon, Hak Ja Han Moon, The Committee for the Compilation of True Parents' Teachings - "Why must we occupy God? It is so we can stand in the position of creators in the Creator’s stead. If we are to multiply God’s children, there is no alternative but to occupy God. This teaching is based on the Principle of Creation." III. Abstract : My topic today is "Why Must we Become One with God?". In this article I will outline the key reasons why human beings, created as man and woman, must unite in a Holy Marriage Blessing and t

My October Proclamation to Fellow Liberians:

I. Prelude: Title: Our Proclamation of H.O.P.E. for Liberian s  Author: Amb Rev Gerald B. Coleman, pen name: God's Boy Child  Research Institute : The True L.I.G.H.T. Institute of Science and Religion in Africa. Publication Journal: Liberia, A Nation of Destiny for Africa Date : Vol  II. My Proclamation of H.O.P.E. for Liberians: Our Proclamation of H.O.P.E. ( H eaven O n P lanet E arth): "Register Your Family Under Heavenly Parents Holy Community in 2020" Visit our website at: True Love Family Foundation Since 2011 I have been reaching out to follow Liberians about our nation's destiny as the 1st Independent Nation in Africa established on Christian Principles and about the 2nd Coming of Christ. From 1970 to 2010 heaven fought a lonely battle to separate humankind from Satan's Dominion of Evil on Earth. We as a nation of destiny for Africa are a witness to that struggle and Victory. The True Parents (Rev Dr &Mrs Sun Myung Moon) and family, as Lords of the 2